Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Aunt Lori and Haley Beth
Christmas morning
Ron, Kristie, Daniel, and Olivia

Jordan and I made the 11 hour drive to Tennessee for Christmas. We had a wonderful FIRST MARRIED Christmas! I am just loving married life! Jordan got me one of those navigation systems---because I NEVER get lost--HA! I am also sporting 3 new pairs of TOMS shoes that I wear with pride. (If you don't know about TOMS, look them up- http://tomsshoes.com/. Jordan's cousin started the company. For every pair sold a child in need gets a pair of shoes. Amazing.) Also went and saw the movie Charile Wilson's War. Got me fired up, once again, about the impact ONE person can have on changing the world. I am still looking and praying for how God can use me to make a difference. Some days I want to drop everything and join the Peace Corps (with Jordan in tow). Who knows, maybe one day I will. Here are some pics from Christmas...more to come from the rest of the week, I'm sure. Happy Holidays everyone! I love you all! : )


10 comments:

Kim said...

Merry Christmas! Lots of comments:
Your hair looks good.
Miss that log cabin!
Wow! You guys drove?!
I love that shoe idea. I'm going to go to the website next.

Jillina said...

Glad you had a good Christmas! Aren't those navagation system things the best!

Ashley & Bobby said...

Good to see an update...looks like you had a very Merry Christmas! :)

Whitney said...

You should talk to Kelee about the Peace Corps! She's in South Africa and loving it. We had our first MARRIED Christmas too! So fun!

Courtney said...

Glad you had a great first christmas as a married couple! You guys are SO cute!

Hees Family said...

Hey,

It was really great seeing you. Even though I hate that pic of me...I have to get serious about eating right. Anyway, how do I add friends to my blog? Love ya,
Kris

Hees Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Okay, I'll tell you how to play Snaps. It's more fun to know the answer and then watch someone play it so you can figure it out. Notice the vowel, consonant pattern. Here goes:
I'll spell your name:
Love you, girl.
(snap snap snap snap)
Really miss you.
(snap snap snap)

Now I'll spell someone you love:
Snaps is so fun!
(snap snap snap snap)
Perhaps you'll teach your students.
Have you got it yet?
(snap snap snap)
(snap snap)

What's the answer??? =)

Hees Family said...

Thanks so much. Now I need more friends!!HAHAHA

Kim said...

Okay, more hints and explanations. Each beginning letter of each sentence stands for a consonant. Each snap is a vowel. One snap is A, 2 snaps is E, etc. Look at your name again:
Love you girl.
(snap snap snap snap)
Rarely do I share the secret of Snaps.
(snap snap snap)
LORI! =)
Now go back and look at the one to figure out on your own. What's the answer? =)