Saturday, January 26, 2008

Like to Scrapbook?

Any scrapbookers out there? Well, if you love to scrapbook you will be so jealous of how I spent last weekend! I spent Friday-Sunday at a Scrapbook Bed and Breakfast! Can you believe it!? They have a room full of stations where you set up camp for the weekend and scrapbook away! The owner cooks delicious meals for you and has a 24hr dessert bar! I stayed up til 3:30am Friday night and til 3am Saturday night! BUT I got my whole wedding weekend finished! It was a blast and have plans to return in August... I recruited another friend and mom! I just can't wait. They even have a massage therapist, pool, and hot tub. The website is http://www.hobbyhousehill.com/. Check it out!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is such an awesome idea. I'm jealous!!

Angie said...

How neat!

Kim said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad you get Snaps. Your comment made me laugh out loud. =)

Bethany said...

I have a feeling Chris Anne is going to freak out over this!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Very neat! and with a 24hr dessert bar and massages...wow!