Sunday, April 20, 2008

Baby Books and Women of Faith

1. Does anyone have a baby memory book to recommend? Should I wait to buy one until I know boy or girl? I just can't wait to start filling it out, but can't find one that I LOVE.

2. Go to womenoffaith.com and see if a conference is coming to a town near you! If so, do EVERYTHING you can to get there! I promise it will change your life and uplift your spirits like never before! I am so excited that me, my mom, and Julie are going in August. This will be my 3rd year to go.

2 comments:

Jillina said...

I got this book called something like A Mothers Journal To My Child. I love it because it has tons of places for info about you, your parents, Jordan and his parents but more than the general q&a. It has you and your parents reliving lots of memories that you may not think to share. I wish I had something like that from my family and I'm going to get another for baby #2.

Angie said...

I had 2 books- one for pregnancy and one for birth and beyond. I chose a Hallmark baby book. It's very modern girly, so I guess you'd have to know boy or girl for it. I like it b/c it doesn't require tons of writing. (I'm not as good a mom as Jillina!) :) I did get a grandmother book requiring lots of writing for Brad's mom. She'll actually take the time to fill it out!