Monday, February 15, 2010

Pic Update

A little update on us through lots of pics!

One of Colt's faves....playing IN the dishwasher


My Stella & Dot Trunk Show
Sign me and Colty made for Daddy on his big move to Nashville
Colt loves this step in our house. He just chills there.
In Daddy's guitar case
Going out to dinner for the big 3-0

Attempt #2 at making "30" with our fingers....
Attempt #1.... Had to fix it! HA!
On a playdate at Sophie and Spencer's house. Colt LOVED this car.

Pic of our 10-12inch snow!!
Watching the opening ceremony of the 2010 Winter Olympics with Great Grandpa

Me and my fave new brand: BoyMom Designs. Next post is solely about this.
Jordan couldn't get his car to pull in the driveway because of the ice! So we had to leave it parked like this for the night! Ha! Nice snowball, honey.

My 30th Bday Party
Niki, Skeet, little Ollie, Nestor, and Chandry
Us with Amy and Sam
Us with Chan and Nestor
Sally (Jordan's mom) and Aunt Suz
Uncle Phil, Steph, and Cliff (Jordan's dad)
cousin Ellory

Not sure about Jordan's face
Colt and Aunt SuzPrincess Sophie

Wii

Two of my bestest friends...Chandry and Shelly. I miss them already. boo.

Me and Shel

Colt and his new TOMS from Aunt Pam

In order for me to give Colt a haircut I had to let him be distracted by playing in the sink. He was not happy about getting out.




So there is the past month or so in a pic album! Been crazy trying to get everything ready to relocate. Jordan nor I can sleep at night with so much racing through our minds. We are coming to TN to house-hunt in a couple of weeks....wish us luck!

XOXO

3 comments:

Angie said...

Love all the new pics! That one of you and Jordan doing the 3 and 0 backwards cracked me up!!

Kim said...

Thanks for the picture update. That was GREAT! =)

Chris Mycoskie said...

Good times!