Friday, November 28, 2008

5 weeks already?!

Hello, friends! I had to post some pics of Colt for you! Time is flying by and my itty bitty 6lb baby is getting so big!

One month stats:
weight 8lbs 12oz (25%)
height 21 1/4in (50%)
head 14 1/2in (25%)

We had a sorta rough week or two and then I was introduced to Babywise and Baby Whisperer, and now life is grand. The trouble was I never ever put sweet Colt down and would stay up all night to hold him or even bring him to bed with me. Well I soon realized that I had to get things done during the day...like shower and get dressed and clean....and my method was not working! Anyway, I read both books in a day, took the best out of both books, and now I have a baby who sleeps in his crib and loves it! Meanwhile, I can shower and even do my exercise video. I admit that I do miss holding him 24/7. I miss him every second I am not holding him! He is such a good baby. I just can't get enough of him! I HIGHLY recommend those books to all moms, especially if you are expecting. Are there any other Babywise or Baby Whisperer fans out there?


One Month picture! I will be taking his pic each month with Daddy's guitar.

And I also copied you, Becky! One month in the rocking chair. I wasn't sure which one I'd like better...

Grandmommy and Colt on Thanksgiving

Jordan and Colt on Turkey Day

4 generations!

Colt is counting his blessings already! My sweet, sweet boy!



Colt meeting his new cousin Hadley. He is exactly 3 weeks older than Miss Hadley.



Our Little Halloween Ghost....not very spooky!

5 comments:

Angie said...

What cute pictures! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow?!

Jillina said...

Aww how sweet!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness!!! Super super cute. =)

Bethany said...

PRECIOUS!!!

Cristie said...

Yes, we finally get to see more pictures. I still need to go online and see his newborn photos you had taken, only if I had the time! He is adorable, I love the fall colored sweater onesie thing.