Saturday, February 14, 2009

I love my Valentine!

Oh let me count the ways....


1. Jordan has the biggest heart. He genuinely cares about other people. Just the other day he got a homeless lady dinner and bought her a night to sleep in a hotel. He's amazing.

2. He loves to buy me things! How awesome is that!? He loves the presents as much as I do!

3. He buys me flowers....frequently.

4. He always says I'm right.

5. He leaves me sweet messages on mirrors (even my rearview mirror in my car).

6. He tells me I am beautiful every single day. Even though I sometimes say "whatever", I really appreciate that, honey!

7. He helps do the dishes and always takes out the trash....and sometimes he even does other chores.

8. He knows when I am tired or in a mood and is ok with it! 

9. He is the most gorgeous man I've ever known. I mean, come on, he's HOT! 

10. He loves me and Colt with all his heart. What more could I ask for?

I could go on and on, but Colt is crying so I better go get him. I love you, Jordan! 

1 comments:

granny said...

Always remember he is "MY FAVORITE" GRANNY