Monday, February 9, 2009

Picture Happy!

I just posted like a million pics, but they are all so cute! Our little family went to Austin for the weekend for my birthday...the big 2-9. I was nervous about Colt not sleeping in an unfamiliar place, but he was a champ! His GranSal and Grandfather bought him a playpen for Valentine's day and he loved sleeping in it. He is now a night sleeper! He actually sleeps 8pm-8am. I know, that is amazing, but I swear by the Baby Whisperer book. I have followed it step by step and he is doing and sleeping just as the book says! He is pretty much weened off his pacifier too (goal is by 4 months). He is just the grandest baby ever. And this was the best birthday because I spent all morning holding him!

Lil' Cowpoke



Daddy and Colt in Austin





Okay, yes, we still love Sophie too! Before I had Colt I used to imagine how much I would love him because I couldn't imagine loving more than I loved Sophie. Well now that is funny to me. It doesn't even come close to comparing, but I still love my girl!


He found his thumb! Now he wakes up with scratches on his face every morning from his fingers.
How cute is he?! All dressed up for church.



I know I am his mother, but I just can't get over his cuteness! We are excited about our trip to Tennessee next week, but sure will miss daddy! 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

LOOOOVE all the pics!!!!!!! He's sooooo cute! I LOVE that one of him on the bed on his belly smiling! I need that one to frame! She's just the sweetest chub!

Angie said...

You crack me up. No, you shouldn't get over all his cuteness. It's your most important job as his mother to drool all over his cuteness! :) Love the pics of him on his tummy, and the one of him sucking his thumb is TOO SWEET!!!

Ashley & Bobby said...

Okay, I have to say he is the most adorable little boy I have ever seen! So precious!!!! You look good too :)

Becky said...

Oh Lori... he is precious all over!!!! SO SO CUTE! I'll need to get the Baby Whisperer for my next child... Grace didn't sleep 12 hours until 10 months! :)

Cristie said...

Adorable baby boy! I can't wait to meet him next week, so excited.

Kim said...

I just can't get over his cuteness! It's not just the mother in you- he's freakin' adorable. Ugh, I just wish I could squeeze him and hold him tight! =)

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Colt's eyes and lips are too-too cute! And I enjoyed your post about counting the ways you love Jordan.

Rachel said...

I love his cute round face! Hope u had a happy birthday!!

The Parker Family said...

He is absolutely adorable. All the pics are great. Both of my boys are thumb suckers and they are wonderful sleepers. I think it is so sweet when they cuddle and suck their thumb:)