Friday, April 3, 2009

Dallas Arboretum


Colt and I spent the day at the Arboretum. It was gorgeous!  We had an appointment to get Colt's picture made there at 10:30 this morning, and we ended up staying until 1:30 walking around and enjoying the weather and beautiful flowers. Colt loves to be pushed along in his stroller...what kid doesn't though, right!? When we got home I was afraid that Colt was getting sick because his little face was red, but then realized he has a touch of a sunburn! I feel like a terrible mother! It didn't even cross my mind today because it wasn't like it was sunbathing weather (71 degrees) and he wasn't in the sun very much really. I now know to be WAY more careful, especially in this Texas heat! Luckily, it doesn't seem to bother him one bit, and hopefully it will fade in over night. Sheesh....the guilt that comes with being a mom! Live and learn I guess.


The little guy is all tuckered out.
Here is a snapshot of his pics....I know the professional ones are going to be amazing! He was ALL SMILES for the whole photo shoot!
I got his this sweet linen bubble at Itty Bitty and had a friend monogram it!
LOVE his toes in this one!



3 comments:

Jillina said...

Aww sweet pictures! LOVE that sweet outfit! That reminds me to do Andrew's 6 month pictures! I'm afraid I haven't been as good with pictures this time around.

Kim said...

Does he have red hair??? I love redheads. Cute pics.
And who would remember baby's skin is THAT sensitive.

Cristie said...

cute pics, I love that lil outfit. the monogram looks good. his hair looks so red in the sunlight, I did not notice that when y'all were here!