Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fun Times!

Playing catch up with pictures!

Went to TN a couple weeks ago to look for a house, so these first pics were taken in Cookeville when we visited Grammy and Pops....

Miss Haley Beth getting ready for her gymnastics class
My sis Ashley hosted a Stella & Dot Trunk Show while I was there. It was a blast and she scored lots of free jewelry!

Colt and Haley loving Trimmer....but Trimmer was not loving them!










I got that yucky stomach flu and for about a week I couldn't eat much. So one day I decided to try a milkshake....not so much with Colt around! He drank almost the entire thing when I passed it back to him in the car to have a SIP! haha


This boy can put down some watermelon too!


My dad was going to visit my sister in San Angelo and had a 3 hour layover in Dallas! So we picked him up and went to breakfast and made a few other stops!

We went to go walk around the Grapevine Train Station and ends up they were having a Thomas the Train Festival....even with a petting zoo!





Jordan has been DYING for some crawfish. His dream came true last night.
Today after lunch we decided to go feed the ducks at the park. Ends up there was a kite festival going on! How cool is that!? Colt loved it!


A little too close there, buddy!

0 comments: