Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our New Home in TN!








After looking at countless houses (some good, some bad, some really ugly!) 2 long weekend house-hunting trips to TN, sleepless nights, and lots of stress, I am happy to announce we found our new home in Tennessee! It is a dream home for us, so we could not be happier! It is in Mount Juliet, and just 14 miles from Jordan's work. We are set to close April 15. So that means we will only be Texans for a few more weeks....still too crazy to comprehend. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful! So glad you're a Tennessee girl again!

dinah lou said...

Lori -

What an amazing house! I love it and I know you must be so relieved to have found it. I hope the move goes smoothly and hope the close on your new home goes even more smoothly.

Kim said...

looooove it!! =) I love how spacious it is. I hope you enjoy it and the closing goes smoothly!

Becky said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I know that's got to be a huge relief!!

Edman said...

Matt's parents live across the street three houses down. We will definitely be seeing you lots since we are over at his parents house often. I tried to reply on facebook but my facebook is messed up. Can't wait to you move! April

Leslie Ware said...

Yea! It looks beautiful!