Monday, September 29, 2008

1st Baby Shower!

Colt got lots of goodies Saturday at our first baby shower! Some of Sally's friends hosted us a shower at the Fort Worth Club. It was AMAZING! They didn't forget a single detail! I had such a blast seeing our family and friends and celebrating the upcoming arrival of this little boy! (5 weeks to go!!) The shower couldn't have been any more perfect! I planned to wash and put all the new things up on Sunday, but I got that 24hr stomach bug. I thought I was going to die, but I made it through. : ) It's bad enough to be vomiting and have diarrhea, but even worse when you are 34 weeks pregnant! Yuck! Anyway, here are some shower pics and I have NO IDEA why they are so tiny!!!??

Me and sister Ashley with the hosts: Linda, Annie, and Julia
Ashley, me, Sally
Sally and Granmommy
Annie, Michele, Chandry, Susan, Renee
Ashley and me

Cute cake!
Cheryl and Lori
Aunt Pam, Char Baby, me, and Stephanie
Tiny TOMS!!!




5 comments:

Hees Family said...

Looks like you got a lot of great things!! I can not believe you are so close!! I wish I could of been there! Love you and miss you.

Angie said...

You look beautiful!

Kim said...

Tiny Toms?! How cute. =)

Chris Mycoskie said...

Time for another update!

Rachel said...

You look great! I can't believe you are 34 wks pregnant! Looks like you had fun! I LOVED baby showers:)