Saturday, October 18, 2008

Update!

We have had a fun week getting ready for baby Colt! I went to the doctor and she told me that I was dilated 1cm and 70% effaced. She also told me she didn't think I'd make it longer than another week! OMG! So we might have a baby by next weekend! I suppose I should pack a hospital bag! We are getting so excited and I am starting to get a little panicked over all the last minute things I need to get done. My last day at work is Friday, and I have a feeling there will be some tears. I am going to miss my team SOOOO badly.

We had a couple's shower last night, which was an absolute blast! Here are some pics from the party....

Doesn't Jordan look like a cute daddy!?
It was a double baby shower for me and Jordan's cousin Emily. She is due 10 days after me!
Me and my sisters and niece Haley
GranSal, Grandpa, me, Cliff, and Jordan
Lindsay and my teammate at work Shelly

Che and Jill (friends from work)
John and Azur
Heather and Blaine
Here is the requested belly shot! This was a couple of weeks ago.
We'll have another update soon! and a BABY soon!!! : )

4 comments:

Angie said...

Lori, you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe you're already nine months pregnant...you look far too good! Enjoy your last day. Let the tears flow! (I sure did!) :)

Wren and Andrew said...

Lori you look great! It's hard to believe he'll be here so soon. I can only imagine how excited you are. Andrew and I also have some news. We'll have a little one in June. Who knew it would happen so fast! Call me... we need to catch up.

Hees Family said...

You look so beautiful!! I am praying for you and your new addition!! Enjoy your last week and PACK THAT BAG!!

Elizabeth Miller said...

Can't wait to see you this week! Call me and let me know when a good time is! I LOVE YOU and baby Colt too!!!