Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun with Grammy and Pops

Well, I am officially addicted to Facebook and have abandoned by blog till now. Last month Colt and I went to Tennessee for a week. We had a blast seeing everyone and getting to introduce my sweet boy to friends and family. Colt was a trooper the whole week and barely fussed.... which he rarely does anyway. 

Colt got this cute outfit at Elizabeth's shop.
The week we got back from TN mom and dad headed this way. We spent a day at the Arboretum planning to take pics of Haley and Colt together. HA! There is a reason we PAY people to do that! The best pics ended up of them with their Grammy and Pops! Thank goodness we are getting professional pics next month!
Colt was an angel on the plane both ways! The flight attendants LOVED him. One of them thought she should take our picture, which I am so glad she did! Now his first flight is on camera! I was about to wet my pants on the plane and finally decided I better figure out a way to hold him in that TINY restroom before I had an accident, seriously. On my way to the back of the plane this sweet older man goes, "Can I help you out?" I mean, come on, there is no where he could go with Colt! There were only like 30 people on our flight anyway. So I was like, "Really?! Would you hold him for just like 1 minute while I run to the restroom?" He said he'd love to! When I got out the flight attendants had him just cooing and ohhhing over him! It was a hoot! The man goes, "I only had him for like 5 seconds!" 
He REALLY looks like a butterball in this picture!
We went to the Dallas Aquarium and Colt loved looking at the fish in the tunnel.
Mom and I spent a day in Columbia with Cristie, Lola, Elizabeth, Bella, and Mary Kate. We all went to lunch then shopping at Itty Bitty. What a DANGEROUS store! : )

Us with my cousin Kristie....who got me hooked on Facebook!
Kristie's ADORABLE kids: Daniel, Olivia, and my Colt
Papa, Granny, and Colt. Granny is really good at keeping Colt entertained! She keeps me entertained just watching her! : )

2 comments:

Christine said...

He is SO STINKIN cute!!

Angie said...

I bet Elizabeth's store is oh so tempting!! Colt is precious!