Thursday, March 12, 2009

Signs of a Bad Economy...

So the other day Jordan and I ordered a pizza from Papa Johns. Jordan just loves to eat those peppers that come with the pizza (yuck!). Well, the pizza came, and Jordan took it to the kitchen to plate us up some slices. From the living room I hear, "No way! Well, honey, I guess this is when you know the economy has gotten bad." I walk into the kitchen to see Jordan looking gloomily at that pitiful pepper that came alongside the pizza. We both busted out laughing... and I ran to get my camera!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!! Me and Josh are laughing SOOO hard!!!!

Becky said...

HA!!! That is so funny!!!! Nate loves those too! yuck! :)

Angie said...

THAT is funny!!

Kim said...

Come to think of it... I didn't even get ONE in my pizza last week!