Friday, January 1, 2010

Some Holiday Pics...

My sweet boy at dinner last night (kinda random, but...)
Dressed for our winter weather....such a cutie!


Santa came!

Checking out the presents! PS-the brown box is a present to me from Jordan. Ended up being my favorite gift of all...a zoo membership!! YAY!!! Colt and I are going to be zoo junkies for sure!
Jordan found this remote for Colt. Colt is obsessed with remotes and phones. Good call, Daddy! And, yes, the morning hair is glorious! Poor kid doesn't stand a chance!
Christmas lunch at Uncle Britt's. Colt is one-sockin it.
Christmas Eve. We actually DID have a white Christmas in TEXAS!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Can't believe TX had a white Christmas!! I'm so jealous! Colt is precious, and I love the bed head!

Kim said...

Oh how neat to have a white Christmas! I love, love your stockings! Yea for a zoo membership- good choice, Jordan! I'm glad you had a good Christmas. =)

Rebecca said...

Love all your Christmas pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Lori said...

who are you anonymous person??? : ) thanks though!