Tuesday, October 6, 2009

11 months

Sit down and be still long enough for a picture? Yeah right! :)




The only way I could get him to sit still was to let him brush his teeth. He LOVES his toothbrush. I have to give him his toothbrush while I change his diaper so he will be still!
I can hardly believe my BABY is going to be one in a couple of weeks. Man oh man how the year has flown by. Colt is the greatest joy I have ever known. I am so lucky to be his momma. Today I almost cried because he was just being so darn cute! I treasure every second God gives me with this precious boy. We are having a family party at his great-grandpa's house for his birthday. Granted, Jordan's family is GI-NORMOUS, so there will be about 40 people there! I can't wait to post pics from the party! I am busy planning away, but trying to keep it simple and stress free. I am very excited about making his first birthday cake. I sure do love my little dude!

0 comments: