Saturday, July 5, 2008

Jordan's New Obsession

Well I have officially lost my husband to a video game! Granny got him a Wii for Father's Day and he is in Heaven!!! He plays it nonstop....and is actually taking a break today because his arm is so sore from sword fighting!!!! It is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen! I just sit on the couch and laugh so hard tears come rolling down my cheeks! He thinks it's the coolest thing ever invented and tells everyone about Granny getting it for him. : ) I can"t wait till Josh and Ashley get here and Jordan and Josh play...now that will be a hoot! I will say, though, that I am not to0 shabby at bowling!!!! I haven't been beat...yet.

Jordan with his new Wii
Has his game face on!
Sword Fighting!!! : )Golfing

Sophie is not a big fan of the Wii. At first she was really confused at what Jordan was doing...she thought he was trying to play with her or something. She finally gave up and went to the couch with this pitiful face!!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHA!! laughed soo hard about this! we cant wait to get there and play, we'll have Wii parties!!

Angie said...

After seeing these pictures, all I can think is.... your baby is going to have so much curly hair!!! :) I can't wait to see it!

Kim said...

This blog made me laugh several times. First with Jordan sword fighting. Then with his big-kid grin as he's opening his present. Finally with poor Sophie. I BET that's confusing. =)

Unknown said...

everytime i see this post i laugh then i see poor sophie and think "ohh poor sophie!" she's so funny! poor thing!