Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sweet Little Guy!!!

I just had the opportunity to get a 3D/4D ultrasound! The lady was so sweet and let us watch him for an hour and a half! He is just too cute. She says he has my nose! He has the chubbiest little cheeks too. Of course he would not cooperate all that well and was all snuggled up to the uterine wall as you can see in the pics, but you can tell he is adorable! I'll have better pics when Jordan scans them at work tomorrow.

You can see one eye, his nose, and mouth. He is just sleeping away all snuggled up! I can't wait to hold him and let him snuggle with me!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! he's soooooo sweet and cute!!!!

Kim said...

Wow, how neat. And that's so wonderful she let you watch him for so long. =)
Hey, email me your email address, please. I must have your old one. Thanks!

Cheryl said...

I had to stare at it for a little while to figure out what I was looking at, but then his little face just popped out and was so obvious! It is amazing that we can already tell how cute he is!

The Pierce Family said...

he is adorable! i can't wait to meet him. he and lexie will have fun playing together!

The Pierce Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

The face-to-face cuddles are definitely the best. He'll be here in your arms before you know it!!!