Thursday, July 3, 2008

Maui Wowie!!

ALOHA!! Jordan and I just got back from a week in Maui, Hawaii, to celebrate our 1 year anniversary! It was total paradise, and we were so sad to have to leave!! We had an absolute blast and left no coast unturned! Here are some pics from our trip...


My new favorite tree! They are called Rainbow Eucalyptus. Amazing.
At Mama's Fish House in Pa'ia. Jordan surprised me and took me here for dinner. It is the best restaurant on the island, and they aren't kidding! It was the best dinner I've ever had in my life!! Mahimahi was to die for!
Pictures don't even do it justice. I have never seen a place more beautiful than Maui!


This was the view from our lanai, aka. patio : ) .
at the LUAU!
Hiking through the bamboo forest. We stopped and hiked several trails on our way to Hana.

on the road to Hana

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!!! you've made me and josh wanna go next year!! cant wait to see ALL your pics!

Becky said...

WOW! Aloha to you! I went with my family in high school, but will have to go back with Nate one day... Maui was definitely my fav!!! Awesome pictures! Glad you had a good trip and Happy Anniversary!!

Lori said...

looks like a blast...we went there on our honeymoon!

Chris Mycoskie said...

Pretty awesome! We spent our one year anniversary in the nicest room at the Baton Rouge Marriott! Ha!

Hees Family said...

That is awesome!! It looks so beautiful. I am glad you had a great time. Happy 1 year!!

Angie said...

Beautiful! Happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

We went to Maui on our honeymoon and also had the mahi mahi at Mama's Fish house . . almost 3 years later it is still the best dinner we've ever had as well!! I can't wait to go back one day!!

Kim said...

That is a great-looking tree, very interesting. Love all those pictures! I hope to see Hawaii one day.