Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Best Christmas EVER!


Aunt Julie

We all got crowns out of our poppers at Ashley's house...funny.

Christmas morning....Jordan opening his Wii Fit
Santa Came!!!

The Mycoskie Family

We had such a great holiday due to our sweet new addition. My mom, dad, granny, papa, and sister all drove in to Fort Worth for Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve with the whole extended Mycoskie family, Christmas lunch with my side of the family, and Christmas night with Jordan's folks and sister. It was fun to be home Christmas morning at our own house for Jordan and I to open presents together and have our own little Christmas. I can't wait until Colt is excited for Santa to come. 

Talking to Great Grandpa, Grandpop, and Paige
Grammy with Santa Colt and cousin Haley Beth
All at once.....AWWWW!
GranSal with her little reindeer....thanks for babysitting while Jordan and I enjoyed our first night out as a mom and dad!

2 comments:

Chris Mycoskie said...

Did you get my e-mail? Just want to be sure you got all the pics I took of Colt on Christmas Eve. :-)

Kim said...

Such good pictures! Thanks for finally updating!!!