Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sweet, Sweet Baby

I am so blessed this year. Colt is the greatest gift I could ever ask for. Since he was born I have a new perspective on my love for Christ. Now I am not only ever so grateful for Jesus saving me and forgiving me, but it is overwhelming to know that Jesus also died for my baby and will forgive and love my baby for the rest of his life. GOD IS SOOOO GOOD. There is nothing more that I could ask of Colt but to build a relationship with his Savior and live his life to reflect His amazing love.



Daddy and Colt are both studs!

Attempting a family pic
Colt LOVES his playmat. He just coos and smiles...and those legs and arms go 90 miles a minute!
He is also a fan of bath time. It is one of my favorite things too! It's bath, then massage on lotion, then read a story, then off to bed. It's so sweet.

1 comments:

Hees Family said...

Oh he is so precious! I can not wait to see him and squeeze him tight!! I am so glad that we chatted the other day! I am sorry if I seemed frazzled, so many things going on these days!! I miss you tons. Enjoy these times, they are short and go fast. See you in Feb!!!