Thursday, January 29, 2009

Colt is 3 months!

Look at that sweet belly!


Is it just me or is there anyone else who can't listen to "You're Gonna Miss This" by Trace Adkins without boo-hooing!!?? I know that song has been out for quite awhile but I still lose it every time! I already miss being with Colt last week!!! I just can't kiss him, or hug him, or squeeze him enough. I just pulled out his 3-6month clothes and put them in the wash. I can't believe it! Every new stage is so fun. I love his smiles now and his squeals. He is the best thing in the whole world. I love you Colty!


2 comments:

Angie said...

I love those little rolls! It's crazy how fast they grow and change into little ones with personalities all their own!

Unknown said...

he looks soooo big in that chair!!!! such a big boy!!! :) and yes, i boo hoo with that song too... every single time!